Creating Packages and Bundles of Services
A package is a convenient bundle of services your clients can purchase and apply toward future bookings without having to pay online each time - they can buy 10 bookings for example, all in one go and book their future sessions at their own pace. Packages are a great way to drive repeat business and you can even offer special, discounted rates to encourage more bookings and purchases.
To create a package:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > Coupons and Packages.
- Switch to the Packages tab and click on Add Package to start building your package.
- On the package builder page, customize the following:
- Package Info:
- Package Name
- Package Description
- Package Expiration: The amount of time from purchase after which the package is valid for use.
- Package Services: Choose the bundle of services that the package will be valid for.
Please note: Currently, only up to 3 different products can be added to a package, with a quantity of up to 5 items per product added.
Important: Only 'Paid' services with a price set in Service Settings can be added to a package.
- Specific Service: The package only applies to one of your services, and can be used to book that service a certain number of times. In the following example, a client who purchases this package can book 10 appointments of the service "SAT Prep".
- Any Service: The package can be applied toward a number of services you offer. The client can book appointments for any of these services in any proportion they choose. In the following example, a client who purchases this package can book 10 appointments of either the service "SAT Prep" or "One on One Boot Camp". They can book as many appointments of either service as they want until they reach 10 total bookings. So one client could book 5 "SAT Prep" and 5 "One on One Boot Camp", while another client only books 10 "SAT Prep" appointments and redeems no bookings on "One on One Boot Camp". The allocation is left up to the client's choice.
- Combination of Services: Like the previous option, the package can be applied toward a number of services, however, this option lets you choose how many appointments of each service can be booked. In the following example, a client who purchases this package can book up to 9 appointments of the service "SAT Prep" and exactly one appointment of the service "One on One Boot Camp".
- Choose the services included in the package and the number of bookings the package can be applied toward.
- Products: To add Products to your package scroll to the bottom of the Package creation page and enable the blue Toggle. Then, you can select Products to add to the package. To learn more about Products in vcita you can refer to The Products List article.
- Set the Price of your package.
- Check the Package can be purchased online checkbox to enable clients to purchase it from your service menu. If you do not have this option enabled, you can still add packages to clients on a case by case basis in the Payments tab of the client card.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page to save your changes.
Please Note: To avail and use their prepaid package bookings, your client must be logged into the client portal using the same email address that you have on file associated with their client card in vcita.
Please sign in to leave a comment.