Connect POWr Forms to vcita
Need more intake forms? vcita integrates with POWr Form Builder so you can add leads to vcita while collecting submissions for a newsletter signup, for example. When a form is submitted through a connected POWr form, a client is created in vcita with contact details filled in.
Connect POWr to vcita
Connect your existing POWr account to vcita to start using your POWr forms right away, or sign up for a free POWr account. Once you have your own POWr account, proceed to integrate.
To integrate Powr and vcita:
Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Settings > Integrations page
Under POWr Form Builder, click Connect.
- Use your POWr login id and password to verify the connection.
Creating New Forms with POWr
- Click on Settings in the POWr integration box or go to Settings > Client Card and Forms.
- Switch to the Intake Forms tab and click on Add New in the POWr section near the bottom of the page.
- To edit your new form, hover over it and click on the pencil icon which appears. You will be taken to your POWr editor to complete setup.
Building Forms in POWr
POWr starts you out with a template form and default fields. You can edit these and add brand new fields.
- Template: Stick with the default template or choose one of POWr's other prebuilt templates.
- Characterize your form to clients with a title and description.
- Add form fields by clicking on the Add Element button.
- Delete form fields by clicking on the trash can icon.
- Design: Find design options in the Design tab and completely customize your form.
- Click Publish in the upper right corner to save your changes and apply them to the form. You will be taken to the vcita integration setup screen to complete your integration
Connect POWr Fields to vcita Client Card Fields
- Click the Add vcita field button to add a new connection.
- In the vcita fields column, select the field in the vcita client card that you want to connect from the dropdown. Fields available for integration:
- *Email (mandatory)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- In the Powr form fields column, select the Powr form field that you want to connect the vcita field to.
- In this case, we connect the Phone number field in vcita to the 'Mobile Phone' field in the Powr form. When this form is submitted by a client, whatever they entered into the 'Mobile Phone' field will be automatically entered into the 'Phone' field in the client card created in vcita.
- Click Complete Integration to save your changes.
Disconnect POWr Fields From vcita Client Card Fields
Click the trash can icon next to any connection to delete it.
New Client Notification
Now, when a form is submitted through the Powr.io plugin, a new client is created in vcita with the Lead status. It will contain all the information which was synced through the integration. When you get a new form submission, you will receive a notification in your vcita inbox. Click on the message to view the full submission.
Disconnect POWr From vcita
If you no longer want to collect vcita leads from your POWr form, or if you need to connect a different POWr account, you must first disconnect your account.
- Go to your integrations page under Settings > Integrations.
- Click Disconnect under POWr.
Q: I am having issue with my POWr forms integration with vcita. How can I fix this?
A: Firstly, follow the basic troubleshooting steps below:
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, then close and re-open your browser.
- Try a different browser to see if that helps.
- If you have any ad-blockers, a firewall, or antivirus software installed, try temporarily disabling those to see if that makes a difference.
- If this does not fix things, please submit a ticket to support.
Q: I want to have 2 POWr Apps installed. Can I do that?
A: At this time, vcita only supports integration with ONE POWr form at a time. If you have multiple apps installed, this can cause issues with receiving forms. Duplicating the plugin will copy all the parameters including the vcita connection, however, it may cause issues or will not properly work.
Q: I can't log into my POWr account. How can I reset my password?
A: Contact POWr support to have your password reset.
Please sign in to leave a comment.