Business details, contact info and branding
In this article, you’ll learn how to fully customize your business details, contact information and branding for important customer touchpoints both in your online presence and via email and messaging.
Business details & contact info
Your business's details and contact information are displayed to your clients at important touchpoints, such as when interacting with your business via emails, reminders, invoices, etc., as well as during online engagements like bookings and payments.
To set up your business’s basic contact details and info, do the following:
Step 1: Go to Settings > Business Info.
Step 2: Fill out the settings in the Business Description section.
- The only required setting is Name. The business name is created by default when your account was opened. You can change the name at any time.
- Sender Name: If your business is located outside of the USA, Canada and France, you can set a sender name that appears as the sender for text messages sent from your account so clients can recognize your business (instead of a source phone number). Check the box and type your sender name on the line below. The sender name can be any combination of up to 11 English letters and numbers.
- Your Business Category helps match your account with your industry needs in terms of relevant content and terminology. For example, a hair salon will have a different service menu than a business consultant. Start typing to choose the category that best describes your business from a wide range of professions, occupations and industries.
Step 3: Fill out the settings in the Contact info section. This is the information clients can use to get in touch with you: business phone number, address and website link.
If you expect to have foreign clients, check the My clients may have a different country code box. Check or clear the Display checkboxes near each contact detail to control which details will be visible to clients for both email communication and online engagements.
The Branding Center gives you the power to define a consistent, professional look and feel for your business across the board, from emails and invoices to the Client Portal and widgets.
Customize from 4 different settings options to shape your online presence:
1. Profile picture: Give your business a persona!
The profile image will appear in the header of your client portal and online actions.
2. Cover image/color: This cover is the background of the client portal header, scheduler and other online actions.
You can choose to set either an image (as shown in the example above) or simply choose a solid color.
3. Business logo: Upload your business logo here to brand all emails, invoices, etc. with your company logo.
4. Brand color: Set your business brand color. The brand color will apply to Call-to-Action buttons (e.g., Schedule, Pay, etc.) in your client portal and within emails.
Learn how to control each of these branding options in the sections below.
Uploading a profile picture
To upload a profile picture, simply click the Camera icon and then click Choose File. Next, select a profile image you want to use and click Upload.
Selecting a cover color or image
Click the pencil icon and choose a color or an image:
- Upload Image: Pick an image from the gallery, or upload one of your own.
- Choose Color: Use the color picker and sliders to select a color, or enter a color code in the field at the bottom (RGB values only).
Uploading a business logo
To set your logo, go to the Business Logo & Brand section of the page. Click Upload image > Choose File. Next, select the image you want to use and click Upload.
Setting brand color
To set your brand color, simply click the brand color bar to open a color picker. Then use the color picker and sliders to select a color, or enter a color code in the field at the bottom (RGB values only), as shown here: