This article includes the following sections:
vCita LiveSite creates an online presence for your business - a place where clients can easily interact with you and your team. On your mobile-friendly LiveSite, clients can learn about your business and services, as well as communicate with you efficiently.
Make LiveSite your own by defining which actions your clients can take - for example, requesting an appointment, registering for a class, paying for services, uploading documents, and more.
Further customize your LiveSite by editing the icons, images, and colors to reach your desired look and add all the business information you wish to make available for your clients.
You can easily share your LiveSite with your existing clients by emailing them a direct link from within your vCita account, or by adding it to your email signature and email campaigns.
To invite potential clients to your LiveSite, you can add it to your Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, website, or any other place you promote your business online.
LiveSite is where you want your clients to be because it is the one place where they can contact your business without any distractions, the way you intend.
Your LiveSite also includes a secure client portal where each client can view their past correspondence with your business, set or reschedule their next appointment, share files with you, and see their complete history with your business. The client portal helps retain customers and provide better service by giving them an easy way to communicate with your business and take action on their own.
Click here to see LiveSite example
Access the LiveSite Editor
To access the LiveSite Editor, navigate to My LiveSite and click on the Edit LiveSite button.
The LiveSite Editor allows you to customize and design your LiveSite for desktop and mobile, according to your unique business needs and your brand's look & feel.
You can easily create a stunning and engaging web page where your clients can interact with your business by taking direct action: scheduling, paying, sharing files and much more.
Keep in mind that having a clear message will allow clients to communicate with your business faster.
The editor sections:
Settings - Use the right menu to set up and design the different elements of your LiveSite.
Desktop/Mobile view - Toggle between a desktop computer and smartphone view of your LiveSite
Additional LiveSite options -
- Done Editing - Exit the editor and return to your account dashboard
- Add to website - Access additional Widgets including LiveSite Widget (pop up box) for the website, Direct Call to Action Links & Buttons, Contact Form Widget , Scheduling Calendar Widget and more.
- Invite Clients - Invite multiple clients at once, directly from your account, to interact with your business through your LiveSite.
- Preview - View the LiveSite as your clients see it.
Business Info - Add basic information about your business like the business name, description and address.
We recommend that you provide your business address to help your LiveSite SEO.
About Text and Image- Add a quick intro text, a welcome message or any additional content about your business and services.
Recommend box - enabling this option will allow your prospects and clients to help spread the word about your business by sharing your LiveSite on their social networks.
Action Buttons - This is the key to a successful LiveSite.
You can add a call-to-action for any action you would like to allow clients to take. Help your clients contact you in the fastest way - make sure the actions are clear and that your clients are only seeing the most relevant and necessary information.
You can design each action button differently. Add colors, images and texts to create visual interest and better explain the different options.
There are different types of Calls-to-action you can add to your LiveSite:
- Scheduling - Let clients register for an event, schedule an appointment or service or simply schedule a call back. Your clients will see your up-to-date availability and can select any service, staff member and date & time you made available.
You can create an action button that will open the full menu of services and events you offer, or promote specific services and create separate buttons for each.
- Payments - Allow clients pay for services online using credit card or PayPal.
- Documents - Ask clients to upload relevant documents that are required to provide the service or to qualify prospects.
- Contact - Clients can send you an inquiry at any time, or ask them to complete the form to qualify the opportunity.
- Call - Add a call button that will initiate a phone call to your business from any smartphone.
- Map - Using Google Maps, your clients will be able to see your address and easily navigate to your business.
- Video - Add an introductory video or a tutorial from your YouTube channel, Vimo and more.
- Social - Add a photo gallery from your Instagram, or display updates from your Twitter account and other social networks.
- Content and Links - Add any relevant information about your business and services or add links to external references if needed.
Missing Info message - Some of the actions are based on your account settings. For example, you may need to review your scheduler and calendar settings before your clients will be able to successfully schedule with you. To make sure your account settings are currently enabled, simply click on the Missing Info notice and follow the instructions.
Theme - Customize the look & feel of your LiveSite to match your business brand. You can upload your own background or choose from our gallery. The color you select will apply on the general design but you can also design each action or button separately.
Contact Info - You can add additional contact info such as your email, phone, address and any additional links you wish to refer your clients to.
*Please note: When you update the contact info in the LiveSite Editor, it will also update the information on your account.
LiveSite URL - Customize your LiveSite URL and allow search engines to include your LiveSite in search results.
To customize your LiveSite URL, simply click the Customize URL field and enter your name or business name. Please use English letters and numbers only, with a minimum of 5 characters.
If you have an available domain, you can redirect it to your LiveSite URL.
Below are some articles on how to redirect URL in different hosting services.
Track your LiveSite page. Add Google Analytics and AdWords conversion code to your LiveSite. Read this article to learn more.
If you do not wish for your LiveSite to be indexed by search engines, simply disable the check box under SEO.
Still have questions? Contact us.