- Can I request more information from clients that are scheduling an appointment?
- When a client schedules a meeting or sends a message – does the client need to set up a vCita account too?
- Where do I see booking requests? Will appointments appear on my existing calendar?
- What are the different booking options I can offer online?
Invoicing & Payments
- Are there any commissions or fees when collecting payments using vCita?
- What currencies can be used with vCita?
- When will I receive the payments once the client pays?
- Can I collect payments with my own online payment gateway?
- How secure is vCita Payment Gateway?
- Can I set taxes, discounts, payment terms and due date with vCita invoices?
Email & Notifications
- Set appointment reminders via email or text message (SMS)
- Receive form submission to more than one email address
- @Yahoo.com Email in the “From” Address of Your Email Campaigns
- Email templates attributes and placeholders
- Send a Different Email Notification Based on the Service Name
- Removing "appointment info" From Email Templates
- Will canceled appointments be automatically removed from my calendar?
- Why appointments are not automatically added to my Outlook calendar?
- How to sync the New Hotmail (Outlook) calendar with vCita?
- Appointments are not added to my calendar in the correct time/ How to edit your calendar timezone
- Why should I sync my Calendar with vCita
- Why meetings are not automatically added to my Google calendar?
- See all 12 articles
- Add vCita Sidebar widget HTML code to any website
- Add vCita LiveSite Widget HTML code to any website
- Add vCita Contact Form HTML code to any website
- Create more than one contact form
- How can I display multiple scheduling calendar widgets on my website?
- How to add a direct payment button on any website
- See all 7 articles
Frequently Asked Questions