Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the 14-day trial?
- How to Take a Screenshot on Your Device
- How to Create a Direct Link
- Troubleshooting Availability: Why Is My Service Not Showing for Online Scheduling?
- Troubleshooting Availability: Service(s) Times Are Not Displaying Correctly
- How Do I Customize Service Level Notifications for a Specific Service?
- See all 28 articles
- Editing the Duration of an Existing Service
- Will Appointments Appear on my Existing Calendar?
- Can I Request More Information From Clients During Scheduling?
- Does my client need to create an account before scheduling an appointment?
- How will I know when I get a booking request?
- How to Set the Availability, Preparation Time, and Online Booking Calendar Intervals for Your Services
- See all 10 articles
- Why are appointments not automatically added to my Outlook calendar?
- Why Are Appointments Being Added to My Personal Calendar for the Wrong Time?
- Why Should I Sync My Personal Calendar to vCita?
- Why are meetings not automatically added to my Google calendar?
- Will the content details of my vCita calendar be publicly visible to others?
- How Can I Test My Availability After Syncing My Calendar?
- See all 8 articles
Invoicing & Payments
Email & Notifications
- Set a Followup Reminder
- Add unique labels to your Call to Action URLs and Direct Links for better source tracking.
- How Do I Customize Reminders for a Specific Service?
- Configuring SMS & Push Staff Notifications
- How Do I Disable Staff Appointment Reminder Emails?
- How Do I Set up Email & SMS Reminders for My Clients?
- See all 13 articles
- How to disable the Client Portal Widget from the Desktop and Mobile View
- Add the vCita Sidebar Widget HTML to Any Website
- Add the vCita Client Portal Widget to Your Website with HTML Code
- Add the vCita Contact Form or Scheduling Calendar to a Website with HTML Code
- Can I Create More Than One Contact Form for the vCita Widget?
- How Can I Display Multiple Scheduling Calendar Widgets on My Website?
- See all 7 articles