Zapier Recipe: Create Client from Jotform Submission
This recipe will show you how to create a new client through a Zapier connection. We will use Jotform as an example, but the process is similar for other zaps that involve creating a client. Jotform is a form-building solution that allows you to create and send forms, and embed custom forms on your website. By connecting with Zapier, you can ensure that every time a submission is made to your jotform, a client will also be created in vcita.
- Make sure you are connected to Zapier.
- Create a new zap in Zapier.
- Connect Jotform to vcita
- Choose New submission as the trigger type and Create client as the action as shown below
- Click Try it
- In the Connect Jotform step, authorize Zapier to connect to Jotform, then select the form you want to connect.
- Connect vcita in the next step and authorize Zapier to connect to your vcita account.
- Set up action: Choose the fields you want to customize in vcita. You will be asked to map fields from Jotform into vcita. This is where you match the fields collected in Jotform to the fields in vcita where you want the information to appear. In the following screenshot, we are syncing over the address, email, name, etc from the contact form to a new client in vcita.
- Continue to test your action. If the test is successful, you will then be able to turn it on. Check your vcita account to see if a client was created. From now on, every time a new submission is made to your form, a new client will be created in vcita.