Require an RSVP for an appointment/event
Configuring an RSVP for your appointments and events helps you make the most of your time and limits no-shows by requiring your clients to confirm their attendance a short while before their booking. vcita sends RSVP requests via text message and records the response on the appointment page.
- Navigate to Settings > Auto Client Messages & SMS.
- Make sure you have 2-way texting activated in SMS Settings. Then scroll down to the Booking reminders & attendance confirmations section.
- Toggle on as many reminders as you like (up to two) and select when the reminders should be sent - try to select a time within your booking policy's rescheduling period so that clients will be able to reschedule if needed.
- Select Send SMS Reminder for each reminder you would like to add an RSVP to. Select the request attendance confirmation option just under it. Now, the client will receive a link to confirm their attendance when they get the text reminder.-
- Proceed by customizing the message as needed and hit Save when you're done.
Your client receives a text reminder containing a link to RSVP. The link opens up the client portal where your client can confirm their attendance. It will be sent from your two-way texting phone number.
After hitting I'll be there, a confirmed status appears.
A confirmed status will also appear in your account, which is also visible in the Calendar as a checkmark and on the appointment list!
Event RSVP works much the same way as one on one appointment RSVP, however, you will notice a counter of how many clients registered for the event have RSVPed in the group event page.