Updated PayPal Integration
We have teamed up with PayPal to build the best PayPal integration yet! The new integration includes the ability to accept Venmo as a payment method. To connect to PayPal, please see the steps here.
What's in it for me?
- An updated interface optimized for mobile!
- Exciting new features to come - there's more on the way, so be sure to switch to the new integration today to get the most up-to-date features!
Make the switch
- Access your payment settings under Settings > Payments.
- Disconnect PayPal.
- Reconnect to PayPal. You will need to log in with your Paypal account credentials.
- Complete the app authorization and voila! You are now connected to our most updated version of PayPal!
Note: You will need a PayPal Business account to connect to PayPal through the platform. If you do not yet have PayPal Business account you will be asked to either create a new account or update your existing PayPal account to PayPal Business. Setting up a PayPal Business account is completely free of charge! Learn more.
Please note: The existing PayPal integration was deprecated Q4 2021. It is highly recommended to switch to the new integration to avoid an interruption of service.