Updated PayPal Integration
vcita and PayPal have teamed up to build the best PayPal integration yet! The new integration includes the ability to accept Venmo as a payment method. To connect to PayPal, please see the steps here.
What's in it for me?
- An updated interface optimized for mobile!
- Exciting new features to come - there's more on the way, so be sure to switch to the new integration today to get the most up-to-date features!
Make the switch
- Access your payment settings under Settings > Payments.
- Disconnect PayPal.
- Reconnect to PayPal. You will need to log in with your Paypal account credentials.
- Complete the app authorization and voila! You are now connected to our most updated version of PayPal!
Note: You will need a PayPal Business account to connect to PayPal through vcita. If you do not yet have PayPal Business account you will be asked to either create a new account or update your existing PayPal account to PayPal Business. Setting up a PayPal Business account is completely free of charge! Learn more.
Please note: The existing PayPal integration will be deprecated by Q4 2021. It is highly recommended to switch to the new integration before then to avoid an interruption of service.
Article is closed for comments.