Xperts Account Settings, xpert Subscription and Branding
The owner of the operator account is the only operator with access to Operator Account settings, Branding settings and the ability to adjust your partner program subscription.
To access Account Settings, click your email in the top right-hand corner and select Account Settings from the dropdown.
Account Info and Referral Link
Switch to the Account Info tab where you can view/adjust the following:
- Account Name
- Billing info (PayPal): Enter the email address associated with your PayPal account. This is where your commission will be sent every month, so it's extremely important to set this up.
- Time Zone
- Invite Link: Your referral link is used to invite clients to create a new account. Only clients who use your link to sign up will be added to your operator portal for management and will count toward your commission.
- Account API Token: The account API token can be used to develop API integrations using the Partner API. If there is no token in your account, contact support to have one generated for you.
The branding settings will apply to your client accounts.
Partner Subscription and Billing
In the Subscription and Billing tab, you can update your subscription for the xperts partner program and billing information.
Click View Transactions to view all the transactions for your subscriptions (and client subscriptions if you are paying for them).
Change your Billing Information
- Click your email in the top right-hand corner and select Account Settings from the dropdown.
- Switch to the Subscription and Billing tab.
- Click on Change your payment method.