Embed the Contact Form on Your Website
Please note: This article is provided for educational purposes only! Keep in mind that your setup may look different than the one pictured. vcita will not support custom code or implement code on your website. If you do need more help, we recommend reaching out to a certified web development professional.
Direct Link Method
To get your direct link:
- Begin in your vCita account.
- Navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal > Create Direct Links.
- In the section Invite clients, select Contact.
- Click Get link and copy the link that is generated in the popup.
To generate your custom code:
- Find an iframe generator on the internet. I found this one with a quick web query.
- Paste the link you copied from vcita into the iframe URL field and generate the iframe code.
Add to Website:
- Use your code editor to add an iframe to your website at the desired location.
- Paste the iframe code you created into the iframe.
- Adjust the height and width parameters to the desired values and resize the iframe as needed.
- Publish the changes on your website.