Campaign message will not be sent: Blocked and Unsubscribed Clients
Campaigns will not be sent to a client if they:
- Previously unsubscribed from your campaigns.
- Have not opted-into marketing campaigns and you require clients to be opted-in.
- Are 'blocked'. This means we previously tried to send emails to this client and they bounced. For more details on why emails bounce, click here.
- The client does not have an email address associated.
To filter out blocked and unsubscribed clients in your client list,
- Navigate to Clients.
- The client filters are on the right-hand side. Click the Advanced option to expand advanced filters.
- Select the Unsubscribed or Email Blocked (or both) filters to filter out those clients. You can use Select > All > Add Tags from the top of the page to add a tag to those clients or perform other bulk actions.