Create a Private Event
You can create a private event in vcita if you would like to send invitations to specific clients or manually register clients to the event, without making the event open for general scheduling.
Create a Private Event/Service
- Go to the vcita Dashboard > Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service that you would like to be private.
- Under Service Info > Online booking service menu > Uncheck Show this service on the online booking Service Menu.
- Click on Save to save your settings. The service will no longer be on your main service menu - none of the events created from this service will be available on the online scheduler for booking. They can be booked using the invitation link only.
- You can still use the "Grab Link" button for hidden services. Despite this service now being hidden from your service menu, the link will still provide direct access to the Online Scheduler for this service.
Create a Unique Private Event
If you just want to make a specific event private and not the whole service, you can adjust that option for the event.
When you are setting the event on your vcita Calendar, check the Invitation Only option.
If the event already exists on your calendar:
- Click on the event in your Calendar.
- Click Edit.
- Check the Invitation Only option.
Private events can only be booked using their unique invitation link. To find the invitation link, click on the event in your Calendar.