Hide a Service From the Service Menu
You can hide services from your service menu or pop-up widget if you would like to temporarily stop accepting client-booked appointments for a particular service, or even if you want to offer a special, private service to specific clients.
Hide Service from Service Menu from Service Itself
To do this, you need to edit the service settings.
- Go to the vcita Dashboard > Settings > My Services
- Click on the service that is to be hidden.
- Under service Info > Online booking service menu.
- Uncheck Show this service on the online booking Service Menu.
- Click on Save to save your settings. The service will no longer be on your main service menu.
Hide Service from the Service Menu from the Settings/Services Page
You can also hide a service from the services menu by going to Settings>Services and clicking on the 3 Dots next to the service you would like to hide. Then click on Hide Service from the service menu.