How to block booking and take a vacation in vcita
This article will show you how to remove your business hours for a day or a few days in order to take a holiday or in any other situation where you may need to block booking for a while.
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > Staff (just settings for non-Admins).
- Click on the icon next to your name and select Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Schedule tab.
- Click on the Edit date-specific availability button.
- In the popup, your regular business hours will be represented by pale yellow time slots. Click on any one of these existing timeslots and click Delete to delete the regular availability.
- Click Save to save the new time slot.
- If you would like to restore default business hours that you have deleted, click on the day marker near the top of the screen (for example, Thurs 6/4) and click the Restore default button which appears near the bottom of the popup.
- Click Done to save your changes.