In this article, you will learn how to manage your package offerings, edit packages, archive packages and make changes to the packages your clients have purchased.
To access your list of current packages, start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > Coupons and Packages. You will find a list of your current packages and your inactive packages below that.
Edit a Package
- Click on any package in the list to make changes to the services included, price etc. For the full list of settings, review the Creating Packages tutorial.
Copy a Package
Copying a package is a great way to start building a new package with a base template to work off of!
- Click on the ⋮ icon by the package name and select Copy.
- A copy of the package will be created. When you are finished making changes, click Save near the top of the screen.
Archive a Package
If you want to retire or remove a certain offer, you can archive packages. Archived packages will no longer appear on your service menu for purchase or be available for adding to clients manually. Keep in mind that any packages that were already purchased prior to archiving the package will still be active and valid for use until your client uses all their bookings, or the individual package expires. You must adjust the client's package to expire individual packages.
- Click on the ⋮ icon by the package name and select Archive.
- You can reactivate a package at any time. Click on the ⋮ icon by the package name in the Inactive Packages section and select Activate.
Managing a Client's Package
You can make changes to a specific client's package.
- Navigate to Clients and use the search and filters on the right-hand side to find the client.
- You will find all of the packages that this client has active in the "Activity Highlight" section.
- Click on the relevant package and you will be taken to the package page for this specific client's package where you can make changes and edit the available credits.
To extend/shorten the expiration date:
Click Edit Expiration in the More info section and adjust the end date using the date picker.
To manage the payment:
Clicking on "Take Payment" will open a dialog that will allow you to take payment for this package in various ways.
- Click on Send Payment Link to send a link to your client to pay online.
- Click on Send Invoice to generate and send an invoice to the client for this package.
- Click Charge to charge a credit card (Square and Stripe-enabled only).
- Click Record Payment to record an offline payment or payment made through a channel other than vcita.
You can also tap the amount field to edit the cost of this particular package.
Edit package credits:
You will find the counter of used vs unused package credits in the Package Overview section. Individual counters are below the service names.
- Click Update Credits to change the number of credits available for use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.