How to Delete Documents
Documents present on your vcita account count toward your storage limit, so it's a good idea to clear out unused documents from your Documents list.
Note: Documents must be deleted one at a time.
Documents Shared With/Received From a Client
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Documents - or - navigate to the client the documents were shared with/received from in Clients and switch to the Documents tab.
- Click on the document you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button near the top of the page.
Documents in Your Document Library
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Documents. Your library documents are listed in the My Documents pane on the right-hand side.
- Click the ⋮ icon next to the document you would like to delete and select Remove from the dropdown list.