How to Delete Inbox Messages
- In your vcita account, navigate to Inbox.
- Use the checkboxes to select the message(s) you would like to archive and click the Delete button which appears near the top of the page.
- The message(s) will be moved to your Deleted folder.
If you would like to archive all messages in a particular folder, click Select > All > Delete. You will be able to archive one page of messages at a time. OR scroll all the way to the bottom of the list, and then click Select > All > Delete.
If you would no longer like a conversation to exist in your vcita account, you can delete the conversation forever.
Deleting a conversation is a permanent, irreversible action. Deleting a conversation will also remove all trace of the engagement from your vcita account, such as the associated appointment or payment.
- If the message isn't already in the Deleted folder, follow the steps in the previous section to delete it.
- Navigate to the Deleted folder and select the message.
- Click the Delete Forever button near the top of the page.