My client booked an appointment without using their package
Please Note: This article describes an upcoming feature in vcita. If you do not have it, or a part of it yet, stay tuned for future updates to your account!
If your client was not logged into the client portal when they booked their appointment, then their package would not have been applied at booking. You can remedy this situation and keep your accounting consistent depending on whether the client paid for the appointment yet or not.
Client Has Not Paid Yet
One on One Appointment
- Locate the appointment that was booked on the vcita Calendar or on the client's client card.
- Click on the booking to go to the appointment page.
- You will find the Pending Payment request to the right hand side.
- Click the Redeem Package button.
- Locate the event on your vcita Calendar or on the client's client card.
- Click on the event to open the event page.
- You will find the Pending Payment requests in the Attendees column on the right-hand side.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the client and select Redeem Package.
If you do not see the Redeem Package button, then the client doesn't have an active package that applies to the service selected. The package may be expired, this particular service is not included in the package offerings - or the client may have already used up their package bookings.
Client Has Paid
- Locate the payment in the vcita Payments > Payments Received section or on the client's client card.
- Click on the payment to open the payment page.
- Click Refund to refund the payment (an actual refund will only be issued if you received the payment online through vcita and you are using either Stripe or Square).
- Then, navigate to Clients and use the search and filters on the right-hand side to find the client.
- Switch to the Payments tab of the client card. You will find all the packages that this client has active in the Packages section.
- Click the ⋮ icon next to the package and select Edit.
- You will be taken to the package page for this specific client's package.
- Click Edit Credits to change the number of credits available for use. Subtract a credit to account for the booking your client just made.
Please sign in to leave a comment.