My client booked an appointment without using their package
If your client was not logged into the client portal when they booked their appointment, then their package would not have been applied at booking. You can remedy this situation and keep your accounting consistent depending on whether the client paid for the appointment yet or not.
Client Has Not Paid Yet
- Locate the appointment that was booked on the Calendar or on the client's client card.
- Click on the booking to go to the appointment page.
- You will find the Pending Payment request on the right-hand side.
- Click the Redeem Package button.
- Locate the event on the platform Calendar or on the client's client card.
- Click on the event to open the event page.
- You will find the Pending Payment requests in the Attendees column on the right-hand side.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to the client and select Redeem Package.
Client Has Paid
- Locate the payment under Payments > Payments Received section or on the client's client card.
- Click on the payment to open the payment page.
- Click Refund to refund the payment (an actual refund will only be issued if you received the payment online through the platform and you are using Stripe or Square or inTandem).
- Then, navigate to Clients and use the search and filters on the right-hand side to find the client.
- Switch to the Payments tab of the client card. You will find all the packages that this client has active in the Packages section.
- Click the ⋮ icon next to the package and select Edit.
- You will be taken to the package page for this specific client's package.
- Click Edit Credits to change the number of credits available for use. Subtract a credit to account for the booking your client just made.