Selling and Promoting Packages
Packages are superstars at driving repeat business and boosting revenue by selling services and sessions in bulk. If you haven't created your packages yet, be sure to refer to our Creating packages guide. This article will show you how to promote and sell your packages online once you have already created one.
From Your Online Scheduler
If your client can access your scheduling and booking menu - good news - they can access your packages!
To add packages to your main service menu,
- In your vcita account, navigate to Settings > Online Booking Options.
- Scroll to the Display Options and select an option under Display or promote packages.
- Do not display: Packages will not appear on your main service menu - you can still send direct links to packages and the packages page where you clients can purchase a package.
- Enable a link: A link will appear at the top of the scheduler to browse packages. You can set the link text when you select this option.
- Enable a banner: A clickable banner will appear to the right of your services list to browse packages. You can edit some of the text that appears on the banner when you select this option - the color will draw from your branding settings in Business Info.
Add a Package Purchase Button to Your Client Portal
Adding a packages action button to your client portal makes it quick and easy for clients to buy a package.
To add an action button:
- Begin in your vcita dashboard. Click on Online Presence > Client Portal. Then click the Edit Client Portal button in the top right.
- Expand the action buttons section.
- Click on the + button or Add Action button.
- Select the Packages option.
- Customize the action buttons and click Done Editing in the top left-hand corner of the editor to save your changes.
Create a Direct Package Purchase Link
You can create a direct package purchase link that you can send to clients in an email or link to a button on your website. Direct links are versatile and can be used almost anywhere you want to attract purchases!
To create a direct link:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click Create Direct Links.
- Select Purchase a Package under the invite options
- Use the dropdown to specify whether the link should invite clients to buy a specific package, or offer your entire list of available packages.
- Click Get Link to get your generated link.
The direct link will guide your client directly to a page where they can purchase the package.
- Creating Packages and Bundles of Services
- How can my client use their package to book with me?
- Manually Give a Package to a Client