Best Practices for staff deletion or a subscription downgrade.
Deleting a staff member from your vcita account or downgrading your vcita subscription can be accomplished with only a few clicks, but both actions come with consequences that may not align with your desired results.
Deleting a staff member will reassign all appointments to the Primary Admin on the vcita account.
- Although this is a great fail-safe, it may not be what you want to occur.
- It may be best to reassign all the appointments to the proper staff member prior to deleting the staff member.
Downgrading your account to a subscription with less staff members will inactivate staff member(s).
- Less staff licenses will result in inactive staff member(s)' appointments being reassigned to the Primary Admin.
- Again, this is a great fail-safe, but it may not be what you want to occur.
- It may be best to reassign all the appointments to the proper staff member prior to downgrading the account.
Downgrading your subscription could result in functionality loss.
- Loss of functionality could immediately impact your business.
- Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Loss of Announcements functionality. aka Campaigns
- Loss of Roles and Permissions
- Custom Email Notifications per service
- Custom Business\Staff facing emails
- Subscription limits, for example:
- SMS allotment
- Payment limits
- Document storage limits
- Announcement recipients