Invite Clients to Interact via Email
Use the Invite via Email function to quickly invite clients to complete action through vcita. This is also a great way to introduce clients to their client portal or your scheduling page.
- Start in your vcita account and go to Clients.
- Click the Invite via Email button near the top of the page.
- Select the clients you want to email. You can select multiple (alternatively, click Select > All prior to clicking Invite via Email to send an email to all your clients.
- Select the call to action - this is the action you want your clients to take.
- Visit Your Client Portal: Send the client a link to your client portal.
- Log into Their Client Portal: This takes clients directly to the login page of your client portal (normally accessed by clicking My Account). After logging in, clients can view their bookings, make payments and download documents shared with them.
- Schedule: Invite clients to schedule an appointment. You can specify a specific service.
- Pay: Submit a payment (you must be connected to a payment gateway to accept payments). You can specify what clients are paying for and how much.
- Share Document: Clients can use this link to send you a document. If instead, you need to send a document to a client, follow this tutorial.
- Click Continue. The email subject and body will be prefilled out for your convenience, but you can make changes.
Tip: You can even copy and paste hyperlinks in the email body! They will be active links in the message.
- Edit the following:
- From: If there are multiple staff on your account and you have admin privileges, you can change the sender.
- Button text: The text which appears on the call to action button on the email.
- Click Send.
- You can find the sent message in the Sent folder of your vcita Inbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.