Setting a Sender Name for Your Text Messages
If your business is located outside of the USA, Canada and France, you have the option to set a sender name that is displayed to recipients of your text messages (instead of displaying the source phone number). Keep in mind that the sender name will not be displayed to clients located in the above countries, and that display of the sender name is subject to local service provider regulations.
To set a Sender Name:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click Auto Client Messages & SMS.
- Click on the SMS Settings tab.
- Check the box found under the field SMS Sender Name.
- On the line below, enter the sender name you want your clients to see.
The name can contain up to 11 English letters and numbers only. Spaces and special characters are not supported.
- Click Save once you are finished.