Manually Add a Package to a Client
Packages can be purchased online - however, you may want to manually give a client a bundle of services on the backend, for example, if you accepted payment for the package through a platform other than vcita, or if you happen to be speaking with your client live. In this case, you can directly add the package to the client card and your client will be able to redeem it on future bookings.
To apply a package to a client:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Clients.
- Search for and locate your client using the search filters on the right-hand side.
- Click on the client to open the client card and then switch to the Payments tab.
- In the Packages section, click Add package.
- In the popup that appears, select one of your packages from the dropdown.
- The Package price and expiry dates will be prefilled based on your package presents, but you can opt to give your client a special deal by adjusting either one.
- Click Add to add the package.
- You will be prompted to charge a credit card or record a manual payment at this point if you need to do either.
- Your client will receive an email confirmation of their package.
- The package will now appear on the client card and you can keep track of your client's usage of the package via the booking counter. The next time your client goes to schedule an appointment, their package credit will apply automatically!
Apply a Package Toward a Booking
Your client will be able to use their package the next time they book online.
Once your client has an eligible package to use, you can also 'redeem' that package when you set an appointment with that client on the calendar.