Manually Add a Package to a Client
Packages can be purchased online - however, you may want to manually give a client a bundle of services on the backend, for example, if you accepted payment for the package through a platform other than vcita, or if you happen to be speaking with your client live. In this case, you can directly add the package to the client card and your client will be able to redeem it on future bookings.
To apply a package to a client:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Clients.
- Search for and locate your client using the search filters on the right-hand side.
- Click on the client to open the client card and then click on "New" at the top left.
- In the "New" button menu, select package.
- In the popup that appears, select one of your packages from the dropdown.
- The Package price and expiry dates will be prefilled based on your package presents, but you can opt to give your client a special deal by adjusting either one.
- Click Add to add the package.
- You will be prompted to charge a credit card or record a manual payment at this point if you need to do either.
- Your client will receive an email confirmation of their package.
- The package will now appear on the client card and you can keep track of your client's usage of the package via the booking counter. The next time your client goes to schedule an appointment, their package credit will apply automatically!
Manually apply a package toward a booking
Your client will be able to use their package the next time they book online.
However, if you are manually scheduling your clients, you have the opportunity to use a package to book as well. After selecting a valid service associated with the package and choosing a time and date, you can select the checkbox to use their package to book.
The package credit will only be used up after the appointment has taken place. This is especially important for recurring appointments as package credits will be used up as the sessions are completed, instead of all at once.
Please sign in to leave a comment.