Color-Coding the vcita Calendar
Appointments on your calendar will be color-coded depending on your settings, user roles and permissions and the vcita subscription you are on.
Single Staff/Sole Proprietor Account
Every appointment on your calendar will be displayed in a different color depending on the service.
**Please note this option to color code services is not available on multi-staff accounts.
To change the color associated with a service:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Calendar.
- Make sure your Services and Staff pane to the right of the calendar is on the Services tab (you may need to click on the dark blue arrow tab to expand the pane).
- Click on the ⋮ icon next to the service and hover over Set Color.
- Choose a color from the menu and refresh to see your changes.
Multi-Staff Account - Admins, Managers and Collaborators
Every appointment on your calendar will be displayed in a different color depending on the staff member assigned to that appointment.
To change the color associated with the staff member:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > Staff.
- Edit the advanced staff settings of the staff member.
- Switch to the My Profile tab.
- Click on the staff Color and select a new color from the menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- Return to your Calendar. The changes will be applied to all that staff member's appointments.
Multi-Staff Account - Users and Other Roles
Every appointment on your calendar will be displayed in a different color depending on the service. The colors are not editable at this time.