Create a Direct Scheduling Link
A direct scheduling link can be added to your website, an email signature or anywhere else you would like to allow clients to book with you. The link will take your client directly to the online scheduler. You can also specify a specific service, staff member, category of services or even an upcoming event.
- Go to: Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click on the Create Direct Links button found in the middle of the page.
- The Create a Link popup appears. Select Schedule as the action. Further options appear.
- Scheduling Link Options
- Let client choose from service menu: Offers your entire public service menu found under Settings > My Services. Specify a staff member if needed.
- Let client choose from specific category: If you have your menu divided into categories, offer a single category of services. Specify a staff member if needed.
- Select service: Directly offer one of your services. Specify a staff member if needed.
- Select upcoming event: Directly offer a single upcoming event from your Calendar. Find all your upcoming events in the dropdown.
- Advanced Options
- Select this option to offer scheduling on a specific day.
- Once you're done customizing the link, click the Get Link button to generate the link.
- Click the icon to get a preview of what your clients will see when they click on that new link.
- Click Grab Link to copy your new link to the clipboard.
- You can now send or embed the link. Depending on your settings, the client will be able to use it to schedule for services.
Please sign in to leave a comment.