How do clients book with me?
This article discusses the process of online scheduling. If you would instead prefer to set appointments manually for your clients, please refer to this resource.
Once you have set up your service menu, your clients can start booking with you. There are multiple methods you can use to invite bookings:
The Booking Process
Once your client has accessed the scheduling calendar, they will be able to select a service and available time slot.
- Service Selection: The client selects a service from your service menu.
- Staff Member: Depending on your online booking options, and service settings, the client will select a staff member or be taken directly to available times.
- Time Selection: The client selects an available time slot based on your business hours and service availability.
- Intake Form: The client will then fill out the scheduling intake form you set up, and answer any additional questions you added to the service intake form. (Not needed if logged in.)
- Payment: In the next step, the client submits a payment if payment is required or suggested.
- Booking Confirmation: The booking is confirmed! It will now appear on the calendar in vcita. The client and relevant staff member will receive a booking confirmation email with an appointment invitation to add to their personal calendar.