Open Scheduling on Specific Dates
Some services and even staff members don't have a regular schedule. You may only want to offer services on specific days instead of putting them on a regular, rotational schedule every week. In this case, you can use vcita to customize their availability down to the date, without affecting regular business hours or the availability of other services.
Open a Service on Specific Dates
- Start in your vcita account and go to Settings > My Services.
- Click on the service that has special availability to open the service settings page.
- Scroll down to the duration and availability section and select Service has different availability.
- Regular business hours will appear. Close all business hours using the checkboxes. You don't need regular business hours, as you will only be opening specific days.
- Click Save in the upper left to save your changes.
- Now click Edit availability for specific dates.
- Select the date you want to add availability for by moving through weeks using the arrows at the top of the pane, and then editing the date you wish to add availability for.
- Click on the "Available" toggle and then select your intended availability for that date to create availability slots. Save the changes by clicking on the blue Check.
- Your service will only be available on the date(s) selected.
Staff Member Availability on Specific Dates
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > Staff (just settings for non-Admins).
- Click on the icon next to your name and select Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Schedule tab.
- Regular business hours will appear. Close all business hours using the x buttons. You don't need regular business hours, as you will only be opening specific days.
- Next, click on the Edit date-specific availability button.
- Use the same process as with the service availability to create availability slots.
- Your staff member will only be available on the date(s) selected.