Click on any event in your calendar to make edits, send updates and register clients to your event.
You will see all currently registered clients in the pane on the right-hand side of the screen.
To register clients manually:
- Click the Register Clients button in the upper left corner.
- Select clients from your client list and click Continue.
- Add a note which will be sent as part of the registration notification and calendar invite to your clients for the event and click Send.
- You can also promote your event to invite online signups.
Once clients are registered, you will see their names in the Attendees list. You can manage attendees directly from this list (e.g., check their payment status, cancel their registration, etc.).
Rescheduling and Canceling
To reschedule an event:
- Click the Edit button.
- Adjust the start and end times.
- Make sure to have the notification checkbox checked so that your clients will get an email notifying them of the change.
To cancel an event:
- On the event details page, click the Cancel Event button. This will trigger a cancellation message to be sent to all registered attendees.
- At this point, you can choose to refund your clients if any payments were made or recorded. Note that all outstanding payment requests will be canceled as well
Message Event Attendees
To make a quick announcement to all the attendees of your event, just click Send to all. You can send an email or share a document.
Editing Event Details
For all other event changes,
- Click Edit to update various event details, such as the maximum number of attendees, price, location and more.
- Make sure to have the notification checkbox checked so that registered clients will get an email notifying them of the changes.