It's a great idea to drive registrations for your upcoming events by promoting your events. vcita makes it possible for you to promote through vcita or on any third party channel you use to spread the word.
Promote Through vcita Campaigns
To promote an individual event:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to your Calendar.
- Click on the event in your calendar to open the event details page.
- You will find the Promote this Event button near the top of the page.
- Click Create in the popup to create a brand new announcement centered around your event. You can customize the announcement just like any other.
To promote multiple events:
- Navigate to Marketing > Announcements.
- Click the New announcement button near the top of the page.
- Click Create Your Own to start with a blank template.
- Name your announcement, then select Schedule from the call to action options.
- Under Scheduling link options, select Select service from the dropdown, and then the event type from the Service dropdown. In the following example, we want clients to schedule for an SAT Prep event on any day that we offer this event, not just a specific session.
- Click Create to create your announcement. You can customize the message like any other announcement.
Promote on Other Channels
Use event invitation links to promote through other channels and drive signups, for example, by adding a link or button on your website, social media or third-party marketing tools. You can grab a link for an individual event or for a type of event.
To grab a single event link:
- In your vcita Calendar, click on the event you would like to get the link for.
- Scroll down to the More Info section until you find the Invitation Link.
- Copy your link, and distribute it through other channels.
To grab a link for multiple events:
- In your vcita account, navigate to Online Presence > Client Portal.
- Click the Create Direct Links button.
- In the popup, select the Schedule action.
- Specify the service you need the link for.
- Click the Get Link button to generate your link. This link will allow the client to schedule for any open events of that type.