Scheduling Group Events
Once you have created a group event service in your services menu, the next step is to set the dates and times at which you will offer the event. These are the actual events that your clients can register for. (The reverse is also true: if you do not set events on the calendar, clients won't be able to sign up for this service.)
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to your Calendar.
- Click anywhere on the calendar where you would like to set an event and click Group Event.
- Select the event from the dropdown.
- Adjust the start and end times if needed.
- If you want to offer the event on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, etc.), select the Repeats checkbox and set the frequency of the events.
- You can create a private event that does not appear on the service menu: it will only be accessible for registration through a specific link. To create a private event, select the Invitation only event checkbox.
- Select the staff member who is hosting the event (this cannot be edited later).
- Click the Edit prompts if you need to alter the service defaults.
- Click Create.
The event will now be available for scheduling either through the invitation link, or on your service menu.