Creating a new appointment
This article covers how to set an appointment manually on your calendar. If you are instead interested in online scheduling, refer to this resource.
Setting an appointment is easy.
- In your vcita account, navigate to the Calendar.
- Click on any open spot in the calendar to bring up a dropdown menu and select Appointment.
- Select a client from your list.
- Select the service from the dropdown. This will prepopulate the rest of the form with the options you have preset in the service settings. You can make edits as needed using the Edit option (the edits will only affect this single appointment. Edit service settings to change the defaults).
- If you are an admin or manager, you can also select which staff member is assigned to this appointment. This will put the appointment on their calendar.
- Check the 'Request client confirmation' option if you would like to send an appointment request to the client. The appointment won't be confirmed until the client accepts the request.
- Select Send to finish.
- If confirmed, a booking confirmation email will be sent to the client and the staff member providing the appointment. Feel free to add it to your personal calendar.