vcita Appointments are not Being Synced to My Personal Calendar
If appointments booked in vcita appointments are not being added back to your personal calendar, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to get your sync working again.
- Are you receiving your appointment booking confirmation emails? All of vcita's bookings should trigger a confirmation email to be sent to the email address associated with your vcita account. The email contains the calendar invite which must be added to your personal calendar
- If you are not getting emails, please check your spam folder. You may need to unmark vcita as spam and whitelist email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you get your booking emails.
- Check your Email Template settings. All of your appointment confirmation emails on the Business side should be switched on. In general, we strongly recommend that you turn on all email templates to ensure that appointments are added and updated on your personal calendar.
- Your synced email does not match your account email. We recommend syncing the same email address as the one you use for your account to make sure availability is pulled from and appointments are pushed to the same calendar. Email booking confirmations, by default, are only sent to the account email address.
- The invitation may not be automatically added to your calendar. Depending on your email service provider, the meeting invite in the booking confirmation may not be automatically added to your calendar. In that case, you can open the booking confirmation and add/update the appointment on your calendar manually.