vcita Appointments are not Being Synced to My Personal Calendar
If appointments booked in vcita appointments are not being added back to your personal calendar, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can take to get your sync working again.
- Are you receiving your appointment booking confirmation emails? Only some of vcita's bookings trigger a confirmation email to be sent to the email address associated with your vcita account. You can view your Email Template settings under Settings/Email Templates and choose the types of emails you want to receive as a business.
- If you are not getting emails, please check your spam folder. You may need to unmark vcita as spam and whitelist email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you get your booking emails.
- Check your Email Template settings. All of your appointment confirmation emails on the Business side should be switched on if you want an email for that action.
- Your synced email does not match your account email. We highly recommend syncing the same email address as the one you use to log into your vcita account to make sure availability is pulled from and appointments are pushed to the same calendar. Email booking confirmations, by default, are only sent to the account email address. If you need your confirmations to go to additional email addresses, you can add the email address to your additional email addresses in vcita.
- The invitation may not be automatically added to your calendar. Depending on your email service provider, the meeting invite in the booking confirmation may not be automatically added to your calendar. In that case, you can open the booking confirmation and add/update the appointment on your calendar manually.
- You need to re-sync your email to vcita. Here are the steps on how to sync your Gmail Calendar to vcita and how to sync your Outlook calendar to vcita. A simple re-sync may resolve your issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.