Delete an Appointment From Your Calendar Permanently
Deleting an appointment is not usually necessary - if you need to cancel an appointment, you can click on the appointment in your calendar and select cancel. It will be automatically removed from your calendar. After a scheduled appointment is completed, it automatically has the status 'Completed'. You can even mark a completed appointment as 'No Show' if the client did not attend. The appointments remain in your clients records. However, if you absolutely need to delete an appointment, for record-keeping or because it was a test appointment, for example, you can do so by following these steps.
- Find the appointment on your Calendar or in the client card and click on it to be taken to the appointment details page.
- Click View Conversation at the top of the screen.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the page.
- Now, go to your vcita Inbox. and switch to the Deleted folder.
- You will see the conversation you just deleted. Click on it.
- Finally, click Delete forever at the top of the screen.