Set Up Your Business Hours and Availability
Your business hours are your standard operating hours: your business hours are specific to you. Each staff member can set up their own individual business hours by doing the following:
Important: Updating these settings will update the business hours for the whole business. To update your personal or staff availability, please view this article.
To set up your business hours:
- Start in your vcita account and navigate to Settings > Staff (just settings for non-Admins).
- Click on the icon next to your name and select Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Schedule tab.
- Use the controls on the right-hand side:
- Click the pencil icon to edit an existing slot
- Use the x icon to delete the slot
- Use the + icon to add an additional slot in the same day
Tip: You can add your business hours in multiple intervals, for example, from 9AM - 12PM, and then a second interval from 1PM to 5PM, to account for your daily lunch break, for example. Clients will not be able to schedule a session during this break.
Please sign in to leave a comment.