Remove a Tag From All Clients
To remove a tag permanently from your list of tags, the tag must be removed from all clients.
- Start in your vcita dashboard and go to Clients.
- If you have a lot of clients, it helps to filter out just the clients who have the tag.
- Select the Tags filter from the filter list on the right-hand side and choose the tag you want to remove from the list. The clients with that tag will be filtered out.
- Click on Select > All near the top of the page.
- Click the Manage Tags button which appears and select Remove Tags.
- A popup appears. Click in the Select Tags field and choose the tag from the dropdown. You can also start typing the tag name to find the tag right away.
- Select Remove Tags. The tag(s) will be removed from those clients and will no longer appear in your filtering options.
The action may take a few moments to complete, especially if there are a lot of clients being managed. Refresh the page to view the changes.