Sync an 'Other' Type of Calendar With vcita
Generate Your ICS Link
You will need an ICS link to synchronize your calendar with vcita. Get in touch with the support team for your calendar service to find out how to generate this link, as it will vary between platforms.
Sync to vcita
- Next, log into your vcita account.
- Go to Settings > Staff (just Settings for non-admins).
- Click the ⋮ icon next to the staff member you want to sync the calendar to and click Edit Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Schedule tab.
- Click Sync Availability next to the Other option.
- Paste the ICS link you copied from your Yahoo calendar into the provided box and click Synchronize.
Synced events from your Outlook calendar will start appearing on your vcita calendar. They will have the prefix (Sync) in front of them.