vcita Online Scheduling Plugin for WordPress
The vcita Online Scheduling plugin for WordPress makes it easy to add the popup widget to your website, without requiring additional coding knowledge.
Note: Wordpress requires a paid subscription plan to add any plugins including the vcita plugins.
Download and Activate the Plugin
Note: Prior to downloading the plugin, make sure you do not have the vcita popup widget already implemented on your website using HTML. You will want to remove this code first to use the plugin.
- Go to your Plugins page and click Add new to add a new plugin. Search the plugin store for 'vcita'.
- Locate and install the Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling by vcita plugin.
- You will now find the plugin in the Plugins section of WordPress. Click Activate to activate the plugin.
Connect the Plugin to Your vcita Account
- In the Plugins section of WordPress, click Settings under the Appointment Booking and Online Scheduling plugin.
- In the Main tab, click Login and use your vcita credentials to connect your account. If you don't have a vcita account, enter the email address you wish to use and click Sign up to start a new account.
Enable/Disable the Popup
- In the plugin Settings, switch to the Add to Site tab.
- Toggle the Show Widget on Site switch to enable or disable the popup on your website. The popup will appear on all pages. If you only want to show the popup on certain pages, you will not be able to use the plugin. You should instead do a custom implementation.
To customize your widget:
- Switch to the Add to Site tab of the plugin settings.
- You can choose to design the widget within the plugin, or use the widget customization you have set up in your vcita account.
- Use the Design elements to customize the look of your popup. You will see an updated preview on the right.
- Pop up after 5 seconds: toggle this switch on if you would like the popup floating button to expand after 5 seconds on your website. The expanded popup contains more widget text and optionally, an image or business logo. Leave the switch toggled off if you just want to use the floating call to action button.
- Click Save to save your changes. They will be applied to your website right away.
- Add the vCita Client Portal Widget to a Wordpress Website Using HTML
- Remove a vcita Widget From Your WordPress Website
- Add the Client Portal Widget on Selected Pages - Wordpress