Synced Events and Busy Time
There are two types of busy time on your vcita calendar: synced events from your personal calendar and busy time that you add in vcita. Both of these busy time options affect your availability and prevent clients from scheduling when you're busy.
After you have synced your personal calendar to vcita, you will start seeing synced events appearing on your vcita calendar. The synced events appear with a (Sync) label. Clients will never see the details of these (or any) events on your vcita calendar when they are scheduling.
To add busy time:
- Start in your vcita calendar and go to your Calendar.
- Click anywhere in your calendar and select Mark as Busy from the dropdown.
- By default, a busy block is created on your calendar. It will be the same duration as one of your calendar intervals.
- You can click and drag on the block to make it longer or shorter.
- Or, for more options, click on the busy block to edit it.
- You can edit the start and end time.
- Give the block a Title.
- Give the block a Description.
- Change the staff member the busy time block is for.
To remove busy time (vcita busy time only):
- Click on the busy block in your calendar.
- Click Remove at the bottom of the popup.