Sync Your Yahoo Calendar to vcita
Sync vcita to your Google Calendar to pull busy time from your personal calendar, so you never get double booked when you have another event.
Generate Your Yahoo Calendar ICS Link
- Log into your Yahoo account and get started in your Yahoo calendar.
- You will find your calendars under My Calendars on the left hand side. Click the dropdown arrow next to the calendar you wish to sync and click Share.
- In the popup, under Sharing, select the Generate Links checkbox.
- Copy the link under the ICS option.
Sync to vcita
- Next, log into your vcita account.
- Go to Settings > Staff (just Settings for non-admins).
- Click the ⋮ icon next to the staff member you want to sync the Yahoo calendar to and click Edit Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Schedule tab.
- Click Sync Availability next to the Yahoo option.
- Paste the ICS link you copied from your Yahoo calendar into the provided box and click Synchronize.
Synced events from your Yahoo calendar will start appearing on your vcita calendar. They will have the prefix (Sync) in front of them.