Announcement and Campaign Placeholders
Add personalization to your automated campaigns and announcements by inserting placeholders. A placeholder is a small piece of code that will replace itself with the information of the client which the message is being sent to.
To insert a placeholder:
- Find the announcement or automated campaign you are trying to edit in Marketing.
- Click Edit to access the campaign editor.
- Click anywhere you want to insert a placeholder.
- Click Insert in the text editor and choose a field from the dropdown.
- Click Done at the top of the page to save your changes.
Note: The placeholders do not replace themselves with information until after the message is sent to the client, so you will only see the placeholder while your client will see their name/link etc. The placeholders also do not replace themselves when you send yourself a test message using the Send test email/SMS function.
|Client first name||The name in the first name field.|
|Client full name||The first name and last name field together.|
|Zoom event link||The Zoom link to the event being promoted (only available if you choose an upcoming Zoom event as your call to action).|
Please sign in to leave a comment.