Convert a Payment Request into an Invoice
Payment requests are automatically created when a client is registered for a service but has not completed payment. This happens because:
- The service was set to 'Suggest to pay at booking', therefore payment at booking was optional.
- The service was booked on the staff side, thus skipping the payment step.
View all pending payment requests under Payments > Invoices and Bookings, or in the Payments tab of any client.
To create an invoice:
- Click on any pending payment request to be taken to the booking details page.
- In the payments section, click the ... icon and select Create Invoice from the dropdown menu.
- The invoice builder will appear, pre-filled out. Feel free to edit the invoice and either save as a draft or send it directly to your client.
Tip: Creating an invoice from a pending payment request is a great way to add on additional products and services which were rendered at the time of the appointment! Add additional items to the items list to update the total.