Convert a Payment Request into an Invoice
Payment requests are automatically created when a client is registered for a service but has not completed payment. This happens because:
- The service was set to 'Suggest to pay at booking', therefore payment at booking was optional.
- The service was booked on the staff side, thus skipping the payment step.
View all pending payment requests under Payments > Invoices and Bookings, or in the Payments tab of any client.
To create an invoice:
- Click on any pending payment request to be taken to the booking details page.
- In the payments section, click the ... icon and select Create Invoice from the dropdown menu.
- The invoice builder will appear, pre-filled out. Feel free to edit the invoice and either save as a draft or send it directly to your client.
Tip: Creating an invoice from a pending payment request is a great way to add on additional products and services which were rendered at the time of the appointment! Add additional items to the items list to update the total.
Please sign in to leave a comment.