Setting up Payment Notifications
Set up payment notifications for you and your client and never miss an important update.
Client Payment Notifications
Edit your auto-reply settings for payments to set up invoice/estimate notifications and reminders via email and SMS.
To customize client payment notifications:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Settings > Auto Client Messages.
- Switch to the Payments tab.
- Enable SMS reminders and customize the auto-replies.
Your client automatically receives an email by default.
Your Payment Notifications
To enable/disable payment notifications for your staff:
- Start in your vcita dashboard and navigate to Settings > Staff.
- Click on the ⋮ next to the staff member you want to enable notifications for and click Staff Settings.
- Switch to the My Notifications tab.
- Toggle the checkboxes to switch text and mobile app push notifications on or off.
You will receive a vcita Inbox notification when you receive a new payment, and an email to your business email address.