Connect Your Square Account to vcita
Square is one of the payment gateways that vcita partners with to process payments. If you have a Square account, you can start accepting payments right away.
Square is offered in select regions such as the US, UK and Canada. If you are not located in one of these regions, you will not see the option to connect to Square. Please check with Square support to see if your region is supported.
To connect your Square account to vcita:
- Start in your vcita dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Payments.
- Scroll down to your payment processor settings. Enable the radio button next to Square and click on Connect.
- A login popup will appear. Create a new Square account or enter your Square login details.
If the popup does not appear, your browser may be blocking it. Make sure to disable your popup blocker and extensions, refresh the page and try again. Make sure you are using one of our recommended browsers.
- Decide what kind of information you want to sync over from your Square account (your Square account will not be affected). Even if you select No Thanks, you will still be able to connect your account.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page.
Note: vcita does not process funds or charge transaction fees. vcita funnels payments through your selected payment gateway. If you have questions regarding fees or payouts, please contact Square support.