Square is one of the payment gateways that we partner with to process payments. If you have a Square account, you can start accepting payments right away.
Square is offered in select regions such as the US, UK and Canada. If you are not located in one of these regions, you will not see the option to connect to Square.Please check with Square support
to see if your region is supported.
To connect your Square account:
1. Start in your dashboard.
2. Go to Settings > Payments.
3. Scroll down to your payment processor settings. Click on click here below Payments or click Activate Now under Accept Online payments, depending on your account flow.
4. Enter your Business Information including Profession, Business location, Owners location, and Currency, and click Next
5. Scroll down to your payment processor settings. Click on click here below Payments or click Activate Now under Accept Online payments, depending on your account flow.
6. Click on Connect under Square.
7. A login popup will appear. Create a new Square account or enter your Square login details.
Important: If the popup does not appear, your browser may be blocking it. Make sure to disable your popup blocker and extensions, refresh the page and try again. Make sure you are using one of our recommended browsers
Decide what kind of information you want to sync over from your Square account (your Square account will not be affected). Even if you select No Thanks, you will still be able to connect your account.
8. You should see the confirmation screen at the end of this process.
You can click close, then click on Save before your exit the payment setting page.
Note: the platform does not process funds or charge transaction fees on Square transactions. We funnel payments through your selected payment gateway. If you have questions regarding fees or payouts, please contact Square support.