Connect Your Paypal Account to vcita
Paypal is one of the payment gateways that vcita partners with to process payments. If you have a Paypal account, you can start accepting payments right away. Please note that by connecting your PayPal you are also connecting to Venmo as part of the integration. Your payments from Venmo will show on your PayPal account.
To connect your Paypal account to vcita:
- Start in your vcita dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Payments.
- Select Activate Now
Note: You will need a PayPal Business account to connect with vcita. If you do not yet have one, you can convert your personal PayPal account into a business account or create a new one.
4. Enter your business details and click Next
5. You can connect to Stripe or Square - or select Next to connect to Paypal.
6. Once you select Next, you can select Check out with PayPal, and enter your credentials.
7. A new pop-up window will open. Log in using your PayPal business account credentials and click Next to continue to the authorization step.
8. Authorize vcita and your Paypal account will be connected. You will see the email associated with the PayPal account you just connected.
9. Click the Save button at the top of the page once redirected to vcita on the Settings/Payments page.