Connect Your PayPal Account to the Platform
PayPal is one of the payment gateways that we partner with to process payments. If you have a PayPal account, you can start accepting payments right away, or you can create a new PayPal account.
To connect your PayPal account to the platform:
- Start in your dashboard.
- Go to Settings > Payments.
- Select Activate Now
Note: You will need a PayPal Business account to connect with the platform. If you do not yet have one, you can convert your personal PayPal account into a business account or create a new one.
4. Enter your business details and click Next
5. You can connect to Stripe or Square - or select Next to connect to PayPal.
6. Once you select Next, you can select Check out with PayPal, and enter your credentials.
7. A new pop-up window will open. Log in using your PayPal business account credentials and click Next to continue to the authorization step.
8. Authorize the platform and your Paypal account will be connected. You will see the email associated with the PayPal account you just connected to.
9. Click the Save button at the top of the page once redirected to the platform on the Settings/Payments page.