Customize Your Scheduling Calendar Widget
The Scheduling Calendar Widget can be customized to best match your website's look and feel. To get started, open the Online Presence menu and select Website Widgets. Click Edit/View next to the Scheduling Calendar Widget.
Using the Editor
Set up the following options:
- Choose a Style
- Services menu: Presents your entire services menu.
- Calendar: Shows only the calendar for a single service.
Tip: Calendar style is a great option if you want to capture leads on your website using a specific service: a free initial consultation, for example.
- Services: Click on Add/edit services to edit your service menu.
- Calendar: Use the options to set your Business hours and availability, as well as your online booking policy.
- Color Theme: The color theme draws from your branding settings in Business Info.
- Mobile notifications: You can enable SMS notifications of bookings and other client interactions for a faster response time.
- Client fields: Set or adjust your scheduling intake form to capture and store client data.
- Thank you message: Personalize your booking confirmation auto-reply.
Article is closed for comments.