Use Skype in vcita for Appointments and Events
In vcita, you can specify your Skype ID, so it can be utilized for online appointments and events!
When your clients book a service that utilizes Skype, they will receive the location details in the confirmation message.
Note: Service locations can be set at the service level. On multi-staff accounts, each individual staff member can use their own Skype ID or a different tool altogether, such as Zoom, for their services.
Add your Skype ID at the per service level
To add your Skype ID to a service, please do the following:
- Go to Settings > My services > click on the service
- Go to the Location section and choose Online
- Select Skype.
- Enter your Skype account ID in the Skype field.
- Click on Done to save your settings.
To add your unique Skype ID at the staff level for a multi-staff account:
- Start in your vcita Dashboard and navigate to Settings > Staff.
- Click on the staff member and edit the Advanced staff settings.
- Switch to the My Appointments
- Add the staff Skype ID to the URL field of the services that will use that link.
- Click on Save Changes.