Export Your Payment Data
vcita makes record keeping quick and easy with payment reports. You can generate reports for estimates, invoices and booking, or payments received, and export the data in the form of a spreadsheet.
Filter Your Data
By default, all payment data is exported. If you'd like to narrow down the selection, apply filters first. You will find the filters on the right-hand side of the Payments page you are on (the filters may be collapsed - if so, click the blue arrow to expand the pane). Select statuses and filters, or even apply a creation date range to filter out the desired data.
Export Your Data
To export a Payments report:
- At the upper right corner of the Payments > Billing & Invoicing or Payments Received page, click this icon:on the top right of the screen
- By default, the time period of the report is set to the past month. To specify a different time frame, click the calendar icons and select the desired start and end dates.
- By default, all data fields are included in the report (as column headers). To narrow down your fields, select the Custom radio button and click Choose Fields. Select the desired fields from the dropdown.
Selected fields are highlighted in blue.
- If you applied filters in the previous step and want to export only the matching records, select the Filtered radio button.
- Specify the export format by selecting the CSV or Excel radio button.
- Click Download. The report is exported to your Downloads folder.